B2B Social Media Marketing
Ensure Social Engagement
with a proven B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media forms the core of your digital presence. It involves connecting, interacting and succeeding together with your customers. If your business isn’t successfully engaging your audience on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and other platforms where your clients are, you are losing out on a fruitful marketing avenue and a wonderful opportunity for customer retention! That’s because today, B2B Social Media Marketing is a necessity , not just a nice to have for B2B Sales and Marketing organizations.
If your B2B organization is facing the following challenges, it is time to call me for a free B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy phone consultation:
- Your company has a social media presence but no engagement.
- You want to arm your Sales teams with the tools for proper Social Selling.
- You have no content marketing strategy and do not understand how to drive content engagement.
- You have no expert resources in social media management.
- Your marketing team doesn’t know where to start with original content development;
- Your marketing team needs to see results from Social Media Advertising but doesn’t know where to begin;
My B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy program is exactly what you will need to ensure your success in B2B Social Media Marketing. The program covers all of the following elements:
- Social Media Channel Selection;
- Social Media Marketing Strategy;
- Social Brand Strategy;
- Social Media Guidelines;
- Social Selling Best Practices for B2B organizations;
- E-Mail Marketing Plan;
- Blogging Plan;
- Blog Outreach/Online PR Plan;
- Target Segmentation;
- Competitive Market Positioning;
- Social Signaling for SEO.
Don’t let your B2B organization get left behind in Social Media Marketing. Proper B2B Social Media Marketing can results in increased market share, thought-leadership development, targeted online leads and ongoing sales. Contact me if you are serious about getting going in Social Media.